Salmiya Indian Model School, is the First Indian Model School in Kuwait, meeting the very specific requirements of a Model School, set by the Ministry of Private Education. Salmiya Indian Model School is dedicated to the promotion of holistic education, human growth and development. This dedication is geared not only to children but also encompasses state and parents. We believe that the growth and development of children is, after all, dependent upon the growth and development of those adults whose privilege and duty is to guide them. In the sprawling campus in the heart of the city, the school boasts of the state of the art infrastructural facilities. Construction of the swimming pool is underway.
We are proud to announce that we are following CBSE curriculum. Since its founding in 1962, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has grown to become India’s flagship education board, known for the excellence of its education quality and its service to the nation. At CBSE, we adhere strictly to the philosophy of ‘Creating innovations in teaching-learning methodologies by devising student-friendly and student-centered paradigms’. We impart education with the target of nurturing men and women of dignity who can display independence, creativity, as well as practical ability, and who can contribute to the society in various fields.
- The Pre-Primary wing of SIMS has LKG & UKG classes.
- The innovative curriculum is in use with the objective of reinforcing values, ideas, concept, skills and activities.
- We follow the schedule and program with a fair amount of flexibility. Subjects taught are English, Hindi, Math, Evs, Art and Craft.
- Areas of growth and development, Physical, language, personal, social, cognitive, emotional.
- We equip students with Conversation skills, Motor skills, identifying patterns, observation skills, ordering and sequencing, thinking skills, vocabulary, classifying and experimenting.
Our mission is to develop young men with active and creative minds, a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their beliefs. We stress the total development of each child: spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical and strive to have our parents, teachers, and community members actively involved on our students’ learning.